Zinda Law Group is a rapidly growing, elite personal injury law firm. We handle complex cases and maintain a small docket, enabling us to best serve our clients. Our attorneys pride themselves on their skills, compassion, and commitment to helping those in need. At Zinda Law Group, we do things differently. We are innovative, use cutting edge technology, and have a start-up mentality. Our firm is a member of the Inc. 5000 and was named one of the top Firms in the Austin area for 2020 by Austin Monthly Magazine.
Our core principles are:
- Excellence Always;
- Only the Best;
- Failure is Not an Option;
- We All Take Out the Trash;
- Run the Firm Like a Business.
We are looking for ambitious and passionate Trial Lawyers to join our team in Austin, Texas. As a Trial Lawyer, you will work alongside a dynamic and experienced team while handling your own cases from intake to resolution. A typical day for an Attorney at Zinda Law Group involves client communication, taking and defending depositions, research and drafting, leading mediations, developing case strategies, and/or arguing in court. Our Trial Lawyers handle cases from intake through settlement or jury verdict and over time develop a more sophisticated docket, with the goal of becoming a Senior Attorney.
Qualifications and Experience:
- At least one (1) year of experience practicing personal injury or civil litigation;
- Licensed and in good standing with the Texas State Bar;
- Experience drafting and responding to motions;
- Substantial knowledge of Texas Rules of Civil Procedure.
Compensation and Benefits:
- $75,000 – $250,000;
- Paid time off and paid holidays;
- IRA Plan with company contribution match;
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance;
- Parental leave;
- Flexibility to work remotely;
- Excellent work environment;
- Opportunities for ongoing training and mentoring;
- Opportunities to advance and grow within the firm.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter though the link below:
Zinda Law Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected status as required by applicable law.
Zinda Law Group is still operational during COVID-19. While this crisis poses unique challenges, thanks to an incredible team of dedicated attorneys, paralegals, and staff we have been able to continue running our office virtually. We have full remote-work capabilities and technology that allows our team to continue assisting our clients. The health and safety of our team is our number one priority, and we are committed to complying with all local, state, and national orders and guidelines regarding COVID-19.