Zinda Law Group is looking for an ambitious and passionate Associate Attorney join our team in Colorado. This is a remote opportunity but we would like someone who can periodically come into our Denver office. Our Associate Attorneys work alongside our Senior Attorneys on diverse personal injury dockets. From day one, our Associate Attorneys work directly with clients; draft demands, motions, and pleadings; and handle discovery. Once they’ve demonstrated their abilities, our Associate Attorneys take and defend depositions, argue motions in court, handle mediations, and take witnesses at trial. This is an excellent opportunity to gain hands-on training with a nationwide law firm.
Zinda Law Group is a rapidly growing, elite personal injury law firm. We handle complex cases and maintain a small docket, enabling us to best serve our clients. Our attorneys pride themselves on their skills, compassion, and commitment to helping those in need. At Zinda Law Group, we do things differently. We are innovative, use cutting edge technology, and have a start-up mentality. Our firm is a member of the Inc. 5000 and was named one of the top Firms in the Austin area for 2020 by Austin Monthly Magazine. Our core principles are:
1. Excellence Always;
2. Only the Best;
3. Failure is Not an Option;
4. We All Take Out the Trash;
5. Run the Firm Like a Business.
Qualifications and Experience:
- At least one (1) year of experience practicing personal injury or civil litigation;
- Licensed and in good standing with the Colorado State Bar;
- Experience drafting and responding to motions;
- Substantial knowledge of Colorado Rules of Civil Procedure.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive base salary;
- Quarterly performance based bonus opportunities;
- Ability to work remotely;
- Opportunities for ongoing training and mentoring;
- Opportunities to advance and grow within the firm.
- Contingency fee referral bonus opportunities;
- Paid time off and paid holidays;
- IRA plan with company contribution match;
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance;
- Paid parental leave.
Proof of the Covid-19 vaccination is required.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter though the following link:
Zinda Law Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected status as required by applicable law.
Zinda Law Group is still operational during COVID-19. While this crisis poses unique challenges, thanks to an incredible team of dedicated attorneys, paralegals, and staff we have been able to continue running our office virtually. We have full remote-work capabilities and technology that allows our team to continue assisting our clients. The health and safety of our team is our number one priority, and we are committed to complying with all local, state, and national orders and guidelines regarding COVID-19.