Tonkon Torp LLP, a medium-sized law firm in Portland, Oregon, is looking for a mid-level Litigation Associate with 1-3 years’ experience.
The qualified candidate will have:
- J.D. and strong academic record from an ABA-accredited law school
- 1-3 years of litigation experience, ideally including drafting and arguing motions, taking and defending depositions, and trial preparation.
- Experience in general business litigation
- Natural curiosity and enthusiasm for new challenges
- Excellent communications and presentation (oral and written) skills
- Judicial clerkship experience will be considered in lieu of or in addition to litigation experience
- Competitive salary and benefits commensurate with local, large firms
- A unique culture that values collaboration in everything we do
- A team of professionals driven by a sense of excellence, integrity, commitment to learning, mutual respect, and adaptability
- Professionals committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and giving back to the communities in which we live and work
- Varied career paths supported by strong professional development programs and resources
- Opportunities for service through pro bono activities
Qualified and interested candidates should submit a PDF of their cover letter, résumé, and law school transcripts to Jeri Chavis, Manager of Attorney Recruiting, by visiting the Careers section of the firm’s website.
Tonkon Torp is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.