We are seeking a highly motivated legal intern to provide litigation support for an active commercial litigation caseload.
This position will work an estimated 10-20 hours per week, with flexibility to accommodate scheduling needs and academic obligations. On occasion, it may be necessary for the candidate to work in our downtown Denver office, but the majority of the work will be completed remotely.
As an intern, you will be responsible for legal research, drafting memos, file management, document review and other projects as assigned by the supervising attorney.
Competitive applicants must possess:
- Excellent legal research and writing skills
- Strong organizational skills and an attention to detail
- The ability to prioritize, manage multiple projects and execute in a high-volume environment
- The ability to take direction and work independently with little supervision
- A strong academic record
- Proficiency in operating Microsoft Office programs, Adobe, etc.