Foothills CPA firm is seeking an accountant.
Qualified candidates will have:
• Public accounting experience in tax preparation and accounting services. Must have knowledge of sophisticated tax software. ProSeries Turbo Tax and Quickbooks experience preferred.
• Client management experience, including planning and preparation, meetings and ongoing communication.
• Excellent computer skills. Experience with Excel, Word, and document management systems.
• Excellent written and verbal communications and problem solving skills.
• Ability to work with limited supervision and handle multiple projects at one time.
• Preparation of individual income tax returns and tax planning.
• Preparation of entity tax returns including S-corporations, C-corporations, partnerships, trusts and not-for-profit.
• Part-time January 15th – April 15th and September 1st-October 15th.
• Non-smoking office.
• Part-time flexible work arrangements outside of tax season
• Competitive compensation package with benefits available.