We’re looking for an organized, detail-oriented, and experienced paralegal to play an important role in our legal team. You’ll draft legal documents such as affidavits, prepare briefs, conduct legal research for trial preparation, and keep case files and other important information neatly organized and easily accessible. If you’re interested in advancing your paralegal career with opportunities for growth, we want to hear from you.
- Draft legal documents, pleadings, and correspondence such as interrogatories, subpoenas, deposition notices, complaints, pretrial orders, legal briefs, and affidavits under the guidance of a lawyer
- Draft letters, motions, proposed orders, reports, and court documents
- Draft, Review, Update, and Finalize responses to Motions, Interrogatories, Discovery, Requests for Production of Documents, and Stipulations
- Review files, research precedents, add arguments and statutory references
- Draft, Review, Update and Finalize Sworn Financial Statements, 16.2 disclosures, Certificates of Compliance, Joint Trial Management Certificates
- Prepare Asset/Debt Spreadsheets, Maintenance Calculations, and Child Support Worksheets
- Prepare exhibits and rebuttal exhibits
- Routine communication with clients, counsel, experts, and other third parties
- Candidates should possess high-level organizational skills, and time-management skills
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and talent for writing and grammar
- Minimum 1 year of Family Law Paralegal experience under a Colorado Family Law Attorney
- Knowledge of the Colorado Rules of Civil Procedure applicable to domestic litigation, court procedure, and deadlines
- Wickedly attentive to detail and proactive communication
Please upload a cover letter summarizing your experience as a Colorado family law paralegal, including your salary requirements and references.