Growing plaintiffs’ litigation firm in the Denver Tech Center is seeking a third year law student or recent graduate for a Law Clerk position. While this opportunity is currently intended to be temporary for the next four to six months, it could lead to a permanent, full-time Associate Attorney position for the right candidate.
The Law Clerk will assist three attorneys with all aspects of workers’ compensation, personal injury and bad faith litigation including, but not limited to:
– Drafting pleadings, correspondence, and legal memoranda;
– Conducting factual and legal research;
– Meeting and consulting with clients, attorneys, and witnesses;
– Attending legal appearances; and,
– Working with paralegals and other legal assistants as part of a team.
Candidate must have excellent writing, research and communication skills. The best candidate will also be highly motivated with an interest in trial practice and litigation.
To apply, please reply to the posting and include a cover letter and current resume.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Pay: $17.00 – $20.00 per hour
8 hour shift
ARBITRARY DEADLINE / APPLY ASAP