Self-Care Bootcamp with television executive and author Tara Schuster
With a focus on her book “Buy Yourself the F**king Lilies”, Tara Schuster will lead us through her Self-Care Bootcamp.
This is for anyone who wants motivation, inspiration, and practical ways to achieve the most abundant and stable version of themselves.
- Date: Thursday, Feb. 25th
- 6:00 – 7:00 PM
Through simple, daily rituals, Tara transformed her mind, body, and relationships, and in this book she shows how to …
- fake gratitude until you actually feel gratitude
- excavate your emotional wounds and heal them with kindness
- identify your self-limiting beliefs, kick them to the curb, and start living a life you choose
- silence your inner frenemy and shield yourself from self-criticism
- carve out time each morning to start your day empowered, inspired, and ready to rule
- create a life you truly, totally f*cking LOVE
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Tara Schuster served as Vice President of Talent and Development at Comedy Central where she was the Executive in Charge of the Emmy® and Peabody Award-winning Key & Peele, the Emmy® Award winning @Midnight, and Lights Out with David Spade. For her work on Key & Peele, Jordan Peele remarked that Schuster is “ahead of her time…she sees the future a little bit.”
Her book, Buy Yourself The F*cking Lilies, debuted as the #1 New Release in Humor Essays and Self-Help on both Audible and Kindle. InStyle, People Magazine, Cosmopolitan, Goodreads, BuzzFeed, Goop, and many others have chosen Buy Yourself The F*cking Lilies as one of the best new books of 2020.
First 25 registrations will receive FREE copy of the book!