July 28—30: Lavender Law Conference & Career Fair
Are you LGBTQ+ or an ally? The National LGBT Bar Association is hosting
its annual Lavender Law Conference and Career Fair, July 28 – 30th. With over 1700 annual attendees and more than 180
recruiters, it is the largest LGBTQ+ legal career fair in the world!
This year the conference will host more than 50 programs, including a
number geared specially to law students about career planning, student
activism, and moreAdditionally, top law firms and organizations from
across the country will be recruiting students at the Career Fair. Here
are just a sample of the firms and organizations that have recruited at
- Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholer LLP
- Covington & Burling LLP
- Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Federal Trade Commission
- Fish & Richardson
- Fox Rothschild LLP
- Hogan Lovells US LLP
- Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Library of Congress — Congressional Research Service
- New York County District Attorney’s Office
- Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
- Ropes & Gray LLP
- Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- The Brooklyn District Attorney’s Office
- The Legal Aid Society – New York City
- U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Attorney Recruitment and
- U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission
You can learn more about the conference and register online here.
Remember: Student members of the LGBT Bar can register for free! You can sign up for membership online for only $40 annually.
The LGBT Bar hopes to see you in July!