Hear tips on pursuing government, nonprofit, or private practice consumer protection law as a career. Panelists will share their experiences as attorneys in private practice, nonprofits and government agencies including the Federal Trade Commission, state attorneys general Hausfeld, Mastercard, and Venable LLP. You will also have the opportunity ask questions about the practice of consumer protection law, and you can learn about ways to get involved in the Antitrust Law Section and how it can serve as a valuable resource for law students.
Moderators: Elizabeth Porfido, Brooklyn Law School
Dean Oldham, Chicago-Kent College of Law
- Lesley Fair, Federal Trade Commission
- Jennifer Lorentz, Mastercard
- Jamie Pizzirusso, Hausfeld
- Abby Stempson, National Association of Attorneys General
- Allyson Baker, Venable LLP