During the month of September 2020, the Presidential Management Fellows (PMF) Program will be hosting an informational webinar every Tuesday for potential applicants of the upcoming PMF Class of 2021 Application.
The PMF Class of 2021 Application is scheduled to open at Noon (ET), Wednesday, September 30, 2020, and close at Noon (ET), Wednesday, October 14, 2020.
The informational webinars will provide a general overview of the PMF Program, details about the 2021 application cycle, and, if time permits, allow for any questions. Please note that several of the webinars have a specific focus related to strategic recruitment goals, but all will cover the basics of the program, the 2021 application cycle, and are open to all majors. The webinars will not be recorded or published.
The five Tuesday informational webinars scheduled are:
- Tuesday, September 1, 2020, from 2:00-3:00pm (Eastern Time)
- This session is open to all disciplines
- Register in advance here: https://pmf2021september1.eventbrite.com
- Tuesday, September 8, 2020, from 2:00-3:00pm (Eastern Time)
- This session is open to all disciplines, and will have a specific focus on Scientific, Technical, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) fields
- Register in advance here: https://pmf2021september8.eventbrite.com
- Tuesday, September 15, 2020 from 2:00-3:00pm (Eastern Time)
- This session is open to all disciplines, and will have a special focus on Public Health
- Register in advance here: https://pmf2021september15.eventbrite.com
- Tuesday, September 22, 2020 from 2:00-3:00pm (Eastern Time)
- This session is open to all disciplines, and will have a specific focus on diversity and inclusion
- Register in advance here: https://pmf2021september22.eventbrite.com
- Tuesday, September 29, 2020, from 2:00-4:00pm (Eastern Time)
- This session, a day before the 2021 Application opens, will serve as an open forum for questions. It will be open to all disciplines, but will not include a presentation.
- Register in advance here: https://pmf2021september29.eventbrite.com
These dates are posted to the “2021 Application” webpage at https://www.pmf.gov/become-a-pmf/2021-application/. Additionally, a flyer on the above webinars has been posted to the Academia\Resources and Become a PMF\Resources pages to assist in promoting these webinars to prospective applicants.
Upon registering, we will send a confirmation email prior to the scheduled event. The confirmation email will include additional details for the webinar link and audio instructions.
The PMF Program is a highly selective, 2-Year fellowship and leadership development program that recruits recent and soon-to-be graduates with advanced degrees. It is the Federal Government’s flagship leadership development program and is an excellent way for students with management potential and public service motivation to start a career in the Federal Government and be developed into tomorrow’s leaders.
PMF Program Office