This summer will be a learning experience for both students and employers. While there will be challenges on both sides, here are some tips for making the best of your virtual summer. Check out the full article by Sean Marotta on Bloomberg Law for full info on these tips.
- Your work still matters
- Be flexible
- Quality over quantity
- “Meet” as many people as you can
- Find an assignment to practice your speaking
- Stick close to your fellow summers and interns.
- Find mentors – formal and informal
- It’s probably us, not you
- Reach out