Whether you are studying for the bar, starting your summer job, or enrolled in summer classes, we could all use a little help with productivity during these remote times. This Built In article by Brian Nordli discusses how a daily routine can change the way we work. Check out the article for full info on these 9 helpful tips!
- Join an office or law school social group.
- Master written communication and communicate as much as possible.
- Use tools like Loom or delayed emails can facilitate asynchronous communication.
- Establish a daily routine.
- Mimic a commute ritual.
- Establish a dedicated workspace.
- Set a “Focus Day” or try the “Pomodoro Technique” to manage the workload.
- Journal to identify stress and work patterns.
- Don’t be afraid to take a mental health day.