In this time of uncertainty and changing protocols, we are writing to let you know that the CDO is open for business and remains eager to help you with all your career-related needs during this upcoming period of remote learning through at least April 10. CDO staff will be working remotely during the remote learning period; however, we will be available for appointments via telephone or Zoom.
Scheduling with the CDO
During the remote learning period, we encourage you to schedule CDO appointments through your Symplicity accounts as that will be the most efficient way to schedule (please provide your phone number when scheduling or note whether you would like a Zoom video appointment). If, however, you are having trouble scheduling through Symplicity or can’t find an available career counselor through the system, feel free to email our front desk at firstname.lastname@example.org. As always, please plan to schedule your meeting well in advance so we can prepare appropriately. That said, if you have a time sensitive need, please indicate that in the subject line of your email to our front desk or one of our counselors. If you would like to have your career counselor review any documents as a part of your appointment, please attach those documents to your appointment request if scheduling through Symplicity or email the documents to your counselor.
CDO Programming and CPD Requirement
Next week, we will send students an email describing how we will be approaching career programming for the rest of the semester including ways in which 1Ls can access existing Career & Professional Development Requirement programming by video and claim credit for those programs. While we anticipate our live programming will be significantly scaled back for the rest of the semester, we are exploring options to deliver certain programs telephonically or online.
Our email addresses are as follows:
- Zeeshan Reshamwala, Front Desk email@example.com
- Lorna Dubose, Administrative Assistant firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eric Bono, Assistant Dean email@example.com
- Gayle Keahey, Assistant Director for Private Sector Opportunities firstname.lastname@example.org
- Elise Logemann, Assistant Director for Public Sector Opportunities email@example.com
- Samantha Zandman, Career Consultant (private sector) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Judy Stein, Career Consultant (public sector) email@example.com
- Andrea Montague, Career Consultant (public sector) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ivey London, Career Consultant (private sector) email@example.com
- Colin Lambert, Business Intelligence Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org (for Symplicity Questions)
As always, we look forward to working with you!