The Google Legal Summer Institute is a program for diverse and historically underrepresented students in the legal industry. They are seeking students from ALL law schools and are making a push to consider students from schools from where they don’t typically recruit. The program aims to improve access to in-house careers at Tech companies by expanding opportunities and removing barriers from underrepresented talent in the legal industry.
- Selected students spend the first week of the summer at Google’s headquarters in Mountain View, CA followed by several weeks as a summer associate with participating large law firms around the country.
- The opportunity is paid and housing and travel are covered.
- The deadline to apply is September 13. Please ignore the old deadline of Sept. 4 in the online application.
- 2Ls can learn more and apply here.
- Students can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Note: This opportunity is on Symplicity as CDO# 20021