The MLB Diversity Fellowship Program will allow us to stay true to the ideals of equal opportunity while solidifying Major League Baseball as an organization of choice for all recent graduates, including people of color and women.
This distinct opportunity will place candidates in entry-level roles within one of the MLB Clubs and MLB’s Central Office. The Club-based program will be an 18-to-24-month commitment in a front office or baseball operations role at one of the MLB Clubs around the country participating in the MLB Diversity Fellowship Program.
- Open to people of color and female candidates.
- Candidates must be recent graduates (spring 2017 graduates to upcoming spring 2020 graduates) with either a bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree or related advanced degree.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- A passion for and knowledge of baseball is helpful but not required
- Former professional baseball and softball players (including national team members) who have earned a degree(s) and do not meet the graduation date requirement but have ceased playing within the last two years will also be eligible.
- For the Club Fellowship Program, a commitment of at least 18 months of employment is required at any participating Club in which you are placed.
- Exact locations are up to the discretion of Major League Baseball and participating Clubs.
- Cover letter
- A personal statement (500 words or less)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Questions? Please contact email@example.com
Application deadline: October 15, 2019