IMPORTANT OCI UPDATES /
TIPS / REMINDERS: Deadline to apply is TUES, July 16, at 11:59 pm MT
UPDATES & NEW REGISTRATIONS:
- Hall Estill: Now also seeking for their DENVER office next summer. Changed from Resume Collect to On-Campus – Corp/Transactional & Litigation
- Ireland Stapleton: See updated info in firm’s OCI posting on summer program and firm’s practice areas.
- U.S. Internal Revenue Service Office of Chief Counsel: NEW OCI Posting!
- Plaintiff Employment Lawyers Association:NEW OCI Posting!
- Don’t overlook the Resume Collect Employers
- Review all postings for info on practice areas, offices seeking, and items requested.
- Firms with main offices outside of Denver may be listed by their “home” office, but they are still seeking for Denver!
- Triple-Check Cover Letters! Make sure you have changed out firm name (throughout), firm contact, firm address, Dear line
- Symplicity only allows users to have one Transcript at any given time. If you already have a transcript uploaded and want to upload a more recent version, you will need to replace the file with the current version.
- Symplicity allows you to have up to 50 documents uploaded at one time. Once you’ve submitted an application with a cover letter for that employer, you may delete that cover letter in order to add more documents.
- Writing Samples:
5-7 pages (shorter if specified by employer), with cover page.
Up until 11:59 pm on July 16, you may go in and correct a submitted application or substitute a revised document.
SEE ATTACHED INSTRUCTIONS on how to do that! (Click on the box to the right)
Remember to upload all your documents in PDF format
(change to PDF before uploading).
CDO APPLICATION SPOT-CHECKS:
CDO Staff will do a quick review of your OCI applications on WED/THURS next week in an effort to catch any upload errors (we will not review
content). We will notify you of any errors and give you a chance to upload any new documents needed. Watch for our emails next week.
EMPLOYER EXPO: Tuesday, July 23, 5:00-6:30 pm in the Forum.
No RSVP needed; interview attire required – Expo Tips coming later this week!
MOCK INTERVIEWS: Thursday, Aug 1 (8-10 am, 4-6 pm).
Spots are filling up so sign up now (contact the CDO if you need to be added to the waitlist once all spots are filled).