Are you looking for networking opportunities with experienced judges and attorneys? Are you passionate about developing professionalism and becoming a member of the local legal community? If so, apply to become a student member of one of the six area Inns of Court – application deadline is Sunday, March 24, 2019. The Inns are accepting applications through Symplicity, and you can look up the postings by searching by the following CDO ID#’s:
- The Colorado Intellectual Property American Inn of Court: CDO ID # 16427
- Minoru Yasui Inn of Court CDO ID # 16425
- The Robert C. Rhone Ava M. Brackett American Inn of Court: CDO ID # 16428
- The Justice Sonia Sotomayor American Inn of Court: CDO ID # 16429
- The Thompson G. Marsh American Inn of Court: CDO ID # 16402
- The Judge William E. Doyle American Inn of Court: CDO ID # 16423
An application is defined as one (1) cover letter and one (1) resume to be submitted via Symplicity. The membership year of all Inns follow the academic calendar: This year it will begin in the Fall of 2019 and run through May 2020. As each Inn has a limited number of student membership openings, you are encouraged to apply to multiple Inns. Please see the below handout for cover letter advice.
If you missed the Inns of Court Panel presentation, and would like to hear the Inn representatives discuss the differences between the Inns, here is the link to the Inns of Court Information Panel Video, and select the Inns of Court Information Panel from the drop-down menu:
If you have any questions, feel free to email Samantha Zandman at email@example.com.