UPPER LEVEL STUDENTS & RECENT GRADS: Need a little update or boost to your resume? Our CDO Staff has the cure!
Join us for RESUMANIA on Wednesday, September 26, for a 15-minute Resume Check-up between 2:30-4:30 pm. Our CDO Staff will be in Room 165 to review your resume and provide instant feedback to get you ready for upcoming applications, networking events, career fairs, or informational interviews/meetings.
So, whether your resume is looking a bit “tired/boring” and needs a jumpstart, or you:
- Need to add a summer or school-year position, certificate program, law journal, publication, award, or organization/activity . . .
- Can’t get it all to fit on one page anymore . . .
- Aren’t sure what interests you should add/keep . . .
- Found a great job or externship you want to apply for . . .
- Have an important networking meeting soon . . .
- Plan to attend or apply for positions at the DU/CU Government/Public Interest Career Fair on November 8 (Applications are due by October 1. Info here: https://lawcareerblog.law.du.edu/blog/2018/09/13/career-fair-applications-open-today/) . . .
- Or, for Classes of 2019 and 2018, you want a review/update before or since graduation . . .
Sign up Now to Reserve Your Spot – Your 15-minutes Awaits! You may select Private Sector, Public Sector, or General (any/all).