- The City of Englewood has an exciting opportunity for a law student to learn, research, contribute, and help the City Attorney’s office.
- In this exciting opportunity the intern will collaborate with the City Attorney and Deputy City Attorney on everyday City dealings. As well as work with upper level leadership throughout the City of Englewood. The intern will spend a substantial amount of time doing research and writing. The research conducted by interns varies widely and has a broad variety of purposes. You might be researching prior legislation and looking into precedents or doing fact-checking for a case. Other research-related duties include helping to draft memos, writing documents and keeping your team updated on current events. The common denominator for all law internships is that you will be doing extensive research and writing about your findings.If you have…
- A desire to learn.
- Able to pass a criminal background check.
- Available during business hours to work in our downtown office.
- One year of relevant law school or work experience.
- Basic computer skills.
You will receive…
- Competitive pay while you learn and build your resume
- The opportunity to learn law under the supervision of a licensed attorney.
- A greater understanding of the internal workings in practicing law in a City/Government setting.
- Valuable research and legal skills that can be carried into the future
- City of Englewood (CO)
1000 Englewood ParkwayEnglewood, Colorado, 80110.