Wind Energy Panel Monday 4/17 – Room 125 @ 12-1pm
Come learn about the newest large utility scale wind farm serving Denver metro area and beyond from attorneys practicing in the field and learn about the future of wind energy development in Colorado. Lunch will be provided!
- Caitlin Shields of Wilkinson Barker and Knauer
- Emmanuel Cocian of Holland and Hart
- Representative from Xcel TBD.
The Battle for Public Lands in the Age of Trump Tuesday 4/18 – Room 180 @ 12 – 1pm
Come learn about the future of our federal public lands (National Parks, BLM lands etc.) under the Trump administration and possible policy shifts. Lunch will be provided!
- Justin Pidot of DU Law and BLM
- Rebecca Watson of Welborn Sullivan
- Representative of Conservation Colorado TBD.
Moderated by Professor Cheever
The Evolution of Energy Law Under the Trump Administration Wednesday 4/19-Romm 155 @12-1
Come learn about the future of energy law and energy infrastructure development under the Trump administration from practicing energy law and environmental law attorneys from private oil and gas firms, government entities, and non-profits. Lunch will be provided!
- Matthew Sura, Independent oil and gas attorney
- Aaron Levine, National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL)
- Shannon Hughes, WildEarth Guardians
- Kristin Nichols, Holland and Hart
- Scott Dunbar, Keyes and Fox
Moderated by Prof. DuVivier
Dakota Access Pipeline: The Battle Continues Thursday 4/20 – Room 125 @ 12-1pm
Come join us to learn about the current status and the future of the Dakota Access pipeline case under the Trump Administration, possible next steps and ongoing tribal concerns. Lunch will be provided!
- Brad Bartlett, DU – Clinic Supervisor/Attorney on DAPL case
- Angel Hinzo, DU – Tribal History Expert
- Dave Neslin, Davis Graham and Stubbs