U.S. District Court Magistrate Judge Kristen L. Mix and her Dream Team are pleased to present the Public Service Diversity Internship Program for diverse* 2L, 3L, 3LE, and 4LE students. Qualified applicants will have an opportunity to work as interns with public sector employers during the Spring 2017 semester. Please see Symplicity Job #13777 to apply. Applications are due Friday, September 30, at 11:59 p.m. Internships are unpaid, but Externship credit may be available. Students interested in receiving externship credit for a position under this program should contact the externships office in suite 365 and/or at email@example.com to understand how the program works, and to ensure they are aware of the deadlines and enrollment procedures.
Participating employers include:
– Aurora City Attorney’s Office
– Boulder District Attorney’s Office
– Colorado Attorney General’s Office
– Colorado Legal Services
– Denver District Attorney’s Office
– Federal Public Defender’s Office
– Denver District Court
– Office of Attorney Regulatory Counsel
– United States Department of Health & Human Services
– United States Department of Labor, Office of the Solicitor
– United States District Court Clerk’s Office
– United States District Court
– United States Patent & Trademark Office
*For purposes of this program, “diverse” means students of racial, religious and ethnic backgrounds traditionally under-represented in the legal community; disabled students; and openly gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender students.