CU Denver and CU Anschutz Medical Campus
Explore. Pursue. Grow.
The Innovation Fellowship Program at CU Innovations provides students with the opportunity to pursue an exciting career at the intersection of science, technology, business, and law through a highly competitive paid fellowship.
As an Innovation Fellow, you will:
• Help market and commercialize top technologies developed at CU
• Get involved with new ventures and startups
• Connect with CU’s industry partners
• Grow your professional network
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Cover letter detailing why you are interested in becoming a CU Innovation Fellow and explaining how your experience and future goals relate to the program
- Two references
- For Ph.D. candidates only: Letter of approval from your PI/department
- CU Innovation Fellows must be available from August 2 – December 21, 2016
- Must be U.S. citizen or resident to apply
- This is an opportunity for graduate students only
- Ph.D. graduate students interested in becoming a CU Innovation Fellow must have approval from their department. A letter of approval from the student’s PI must state the student is allowed to participate in the program and can work 7-10 hrs/wk
- Students pursuing graduate studies in science, intellectual property law or engineering
- MBA students with a technology or startup background
Apply by July 29, 2016 and help transform CU innovation into impact!
All applications, supporting documents and questions should be sent to Dipika Singh.