Mock Interview Day is tomorrow! Please review the information below to ensure you have a successful mock interview.
1) Treat your mock interview as you would any other interview. Dress for success (interview attire required), research your interviewer, and be professional!
2) Email a copy of your resume to the interviewer prior to the interview. Also, make sure to bring a copy of it to the actual interview.
3) Check in for your interview in the CDO, Suite 223. Please arrive 5-10 minutes prior to your scheduled interview time.
4) Know your resume. Be able to talk about everything listed on your resume.
5) Send a thank you note or email following the interview to your interviewer. Make sure it’s short, sincere, personal, and “perfect” (free of typos!)